Hawaiian Lofted Getaway
Installation Budget: $3,918
Installation Budget is based on current construction costs in the Hilo, Puna and Volcano areas. Costs outside of these areas are typically 20% higher. It is required that building pads of compacted base course are 10ft. larger than building. Vehicle access also required.
Size: 12 x 16
- Height floor to peak: 15’-9”
- Side Wall height: 8’
- Block and base foundation with termite pans
- Tongue and groove plywood floor.
- 2” x 4” wall and roof frame 16”’ o.c.
- Steep Pitch Roof, 32” overhang
- Ventilation: vented pressure blocks and continuous ridge vent
- Includes entry door and six windows,sliding glass side door and two loft windows.
- 8’ x 12 foot covered lanai.
- Painted Galvalume Corrugated Metal roof
Onsite work excluded and to be performed by licensed contractor.