10 x 12 Complete Package Shed
Installation Budget: $1,298
It is required that building pads of compacted base course are 10ft. larger than building. Vehicle access also required.
Size: 10 x 12
The Basic Storage Building Package is a sturdy, custom designed building with economy in mind. This line of building has been value engineered to give you the most area for your money. The side walls are typically 6 ft. high so these buildings are scaled in proportion to their small footprint.
- Lawn equipment storage
- Household storage
- With modifications this shed can be used for
- Art and Hobby Studio
- Document storage
- (This structure is not intended for use as a habitable dwelling, detached bedroom, ohana or guest cottage. Please visit our sister company Ohana Cottages for assistance with Tiny and Small Housing.)
- 10 ft Wide x 12 ft Long
- 6 ft. Side Walls, 11' Building Height from ground.
- 4 on 12 pitch roof
- 12" roof overhangs.
- Interior Ceiling: Vaulted Ceiling
- This Shed foundation consists of two 4x6 beams / runners set on 4" termite blocks over 4" thick concrete foundation blocks. This type of foundation is perfect for storage. It is affordable and low to the ground. The Beams allow for the building to be easily moved with tractor and chain or by hand with pipes and planks.
- The floor frame consists of 2x6 joists on 24" centers. The decking used in this shed is 5/8" thick exterior glued treated plywood.
Wall and Roof Frame:
- The walls of this shed are framed with 2 x 4s on 24" centers with a single top and bottom plate. The roof is framed with 2x4 trusses on 24" centers. Roof frame is decked with ½" cdx plywood.
- The Walls are sided with 5/8" thick T-1-11 Siding with 8" o.c. grooves. All trim is 1x4 treated pine. The roofing is 20 year rated fiberglass composition Asphalt Shingle. Ventilation is provided by two 8" x 16" aluminum gable vents.
Windows and Doors:
- One 36" wide x 80" steal door. Includes one 3X3 window.
- Foundation, exterior walls, roofing framing, wall and roof sheathing, exterior windows and doors, and roofing.
- Site assembly, electrical or plumbing, interior finishes, exterior paint or stain, floor covering, permitting fees.
- Material and labor is guaranteed to be free of defect for a period of one year from the date of delivery. Owner will be provided all information pertaining to extended material warranties.
Onsite work excluded and to be performed by licensed contractor.